Monday, August 27, 2001

I guess Torill Mortensen was a bit annoyed on my earlier attempt to analyse her writings. I must say I do not think she is narrow-minded. See, I was concerned about the media perspective in general. The problem with the media perspective is that it is made for books, movies and television - but not for games.

Personally I find the whole issue about attitude change quite disturbing. If people did go around changing attitude whenever someone said they should, then life would be living hell. You could not trust anyone because you could not be sure they would not have changed attitude during the day. Luckily attitude is not something you change like you change your clothes. So of course you do not change your attitude just because you play a computer game, or read a book, or take a ride in the bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home